Working with DDL & Co.
Some fundamental values that we work to maintain: we encourage open doors, challenging each other, clarity in expectation and understanding perspectives, informal conversation, leaving room for life outside of work, and keeping a good sense of humour. Words aside, the best way to understand our culture is to experience it- talk with us, speak with our team members, or drop by for a (virtual) visit.
We are currently looking to add a Bookkeeper to our team. Our bookkeepers provide a variety of support to multiple clients, including:
- Preparing bank reconciliations, A/R, A/P and payroll functions
- Processing government remittances and filings including HST, EHT, and payroll source deductions
- Working with clients and completing the relevant documentation for wage subsidies
- General client service and support in the realm of full cycle bookkeeping
Qualifications and Skills
- Completed post secondary education
- Minimum of four (4) years of full cycle bookkeeping experience
- Experience in yearend preparation involvement, whether directly or working with external accountant, is an asset
- Experience managing multiple books/ companies is an asset
- Strong knowledge of, and extensive experience with a variety of bookkeeping software packages, including QuickBooks Online, Sage 50 and QuickBooks. Quickbooks Online certification and advanced certification is a valuation resource.
We would love to hear from you- please reply to this ad and tell us a bit more about yourself.
DDL & Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for those who have a disability are available upon request to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fill out the form below.